United States Patent and Trademark Office
The trademarks and logos displayed on this website are the property of ALSCO in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Please reference the ALSCO Trademarks and Copyrights Guidelines for further guidance.
U.S Registration Number: 5899344 for Trademark: SECURE GATEWAY®️
U.S Registration Number: 5992875 for Trademark: E-Mail SECURE GATEWAY®️
U.S Registration Number: 5992874 for Trademark: WEB SECURE GATEWAY®️
U.S Registration Number: 5992869 for Trademark: CLOUD SECURE GATEWAY®️
U.S Registration Number: 6079175 for Design Trademark: SECURE GATEWAY®️
U.S Serial Number: 97825453 for Design Trademark: KEYHOLE SECURE GATEWAY
U.S Serial Number: 97834733 for Trademark: DATABASE SECURE GATEWAY
U.S Serial Number: 97840409 for Trademark: MOBILE SECURE GATEWAY
U.S Serial Number: 98186215 for Trademark: ALSCO
Guidelines for Using ALSCO Trademarks
You may use ALSCO trademarks in text solely to refer to and/or link to ALSCO products and services and in accordance with the terms of these Guidelines.
You may not:
- use ALSCO logos, logotypes, icons, trade dress or other elements of ALSCO packaging, websites or materials unless specifically permitted under these Guidelines or other applicable guidelines;
- use the trademarks in the name of your business, product, service, app, domain name, social media account, or other offering (with the exception of seminars and conferences, which are covered by the Publications, Seminars, and Conferences Guidelines;
- use the trademarks more prominently than your product or service name;
- use the trademarks on promotional merchandise that you are selling or distributing (such as t-shirts, travel mugs, etc.);
- do or say anything or use the trademarks in a way that implies affiliation with, or sponsorship, endorsement or approval by ALSCO of your products or services;
- alter, animate, or distort the trademarks or combine them with any other symbols, words, images or designs, or incorporate them into a tagline or slogan;
- use the trademarks in any way that is contrary to these Guidelines and/or the Publications, Seminars, and Conferences Guidelines.